We are looking for Home care assistants to join our team!
Silverbell Care is a family run home care company based in Shrewsbury, Shropshire, aiming to deliver exceptional standards of care at all times. Our philosophy is to provide care packages that are planned and designed for each individual client. Our mission is to offer first class care, We will employ and continually train the highest quality of staff, who share our passion to preserve the dignity, privacy and independence of everyone in our care.
We provide care and support for the elderly, adults with learning difficulties, physical disabilities and mental health.
We have a range of hours available ranging from full time, part time, block hours and waking nights.
The choice is yours!
- Assist with dressing and undressing
- Assist with washing, bathing and personal appearance
- Assist with preparation of meals, drinks and snacks
- Provide assistance with toileting
- Assist and encourage the management of medication or administer when necessary
- Provide assistance with other tasks of personal daily living and provide general support as caring team member
- Social support within the community
What we offer
- Paid Weekly
- Shadowing and training paid in full
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle
- 30p per mile
- Contracts available
- Reward scheme
- Progression available e.g Key Worker, Care Champion and Care Leader
- DBS check, uniform and ID badge paid for by Silverbell
- Access and support to specialist car MOT and servicing
- Full pension including employer contribution
- 28 days paid holiday